"Don’t stare at me, baby. You can see me in the movies" Rita Hayworth
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pages

11/25/13

blind items

it took me a while to piece this together & I don't watch tv so I cannot post better clues as to who this woman is without actually typing her name but those who have read celebrity gossip in the past 7 days can easily guess who. so I see a post saying a c-list reality tv show celeb recently married this fat, sweaty random dude in vegas.i look at his picture for a while & it hits me. this is the guy that's been emailing me for a date. the same supposed millionaire manager guy who was doing big things.I refused to believe it, why would he be so rich & yet so sweaty/fat/unattractive in all of his photos? lol the mistake she made could have been MY mistake.i guess I have to thank the lord i'm not a chubby chaser. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment