"Don’t stare at me, baby. You can see me in the movies" Rita Hayworth
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pages

9/7/10

my new reality show

got a call from the 51 Minds production co, asking if i'd like to do the "Where are They Now?" show for vh1.my first question, "How much is the pay?" their answer:

$200

$200 to star in a tv show. lmfao

of course, i had to decline the offer.it's insulting, plus i know that they have made millions off of me, yet i cannot get what i deserve.maybe they should try to bring back slavery.it would save them a lot of time & effort.

i have no idea when the show will be airing, but i am 99% sure that i will not be on it. if you DO see me on that show, know that i got paid enough for a Chanel shopping spree


just read Raquel Welch's book.it's 200 pages of nothing but she still looks good.here's a little shake to go with your lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment