"Don’t stare at me, baby. You can see me in the movies" Rita Hayworth
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pages

8/27/13

corey feldman orgy

all these orgy/eviction stories are really making me sad.I worked with corey many years ago.our wrap party ended in {basically} an orgy.i was too horrified to do anything but stand there & watch.i have no idea who was running the party, so I cannot say that corey started the orgy blahblahblah. I will say that I am not surprised of hearing any of these rumors.

I have not read any of the articles & no one I know has admitted to being there so I don't know. but, again, from what I've seen with my own eyes...

a while ago, I see a casting from something called "corey's angels" at the "feldmansion".I remember having fun the last time we met, so I apply.i say I would love to help host his parties as long as I could wear more than just lingerie. I never hear a reply. maybe I am not hot(or white) enough. whatevs. I eventually see pix from the "feldmansion" parties & the (all white) women are basically wearing pasties & sequin merkins(barf).glad I was not involved.

corey was a big part of my childhood & I like him as a person(despite our differences).I REALLY don't want to speculate. i hope that his life gets better,i wish him the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment