"Don’t stare at me, baby. You can see me in the movies" Rita Hayworth
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pages

9/15/10

how dreadful

source:c&d

Joanne Kitchen, 41, was making love with 44-year old Gary Higgs in their bedroom when she suddenly cried out: ”Chris, harder.”
Higgs was so enraged he stormed downstairs to the kitchen grabbed a chef’s knife and stabbed Joanne once in the back and once in the chest.
Afterwards as she lay dying from her wounds, Higgs throttled mum-of-two Joanne to death with the electrical flex of their alarm clock.
When police caught up with him he confessed: ”I didn’t know exactly what I was thinking. I picked the knife up and carried it upstairs to the bedroom.



“I don’t remember thinking I wanted to harm Jo at this time. I was just so mad.
“She was hurting so much. I wanted to end the hurting for her. I got hold of the electrical flex from the alarm clock next to the bed and strangled her to death.
“I am truly deeply sorry for what I have done.”
Higgs was jailed for life after pleading guilty to murder. He must serve a minimum of 15 years before he will be considered for release.

No comments:

Post a Comment